6.21.2009

Lana & Mike TTD Session

Session Date: October, 2008
Location: Connecticutt

So I had the honor to do my sister's hair and makeup, as well as being one of the two photographers that day for her TTD session, to celebrate her one year wedding anniversary last October.

She asked for soft curls and pinkish purple wedding look and that was what I did. However, the forecast was a bit gloomy and had sprinkles, so the curls didn't stay the whole day, but the makeup did and she had received compliments throughout the day. (Note to self: do not test out a new hairspray on day of shoot. =P)

Hair & Makeup

she made the bouquet herself (gorgeous!)

close-up of makeup (I think my skills have improved since then =P)

Note, I had just received my dslr camera that week before jetting off to Connecticut to do the shoot. So I barely had time to leaf through the manual before putting the baby to the test.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My Fave Photo of the Day

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply]

I enjoyed the photos, but what I really loved were the scenery ones and the flowers ones as I like to take pictures of those =) Great job!

Melanie said... [Reply]

thank u =)

Post a Comment

 
© MYU Photography