7.06.2010

Lily Bee | Old Town Gaithersburg | Portraits

Session Date: June 13, 2010
Location: Old Town Gaithersburg

I had the opportunity to hear Lily sing at Kollaboration DC auditions few weeks back and fell in love with her voice. It wasn't long before we decided to get together and do a photo shoot. She wanted vintage; I love vintage, so it was a perfect match.

The day was blistering hot and even threatened to storm, but luckily we were able to get through the shoot perfectly fine before the afternoon shower arrived.

This shoot was particularly awesome to me since Lily did what she did best and sung a song while I shot her. One of my favorite tunes too - "Dream a Little Dream of Me". We also had a little audience, which we didn't mind at all.

Now for the results from the day:

IMG_0964

IMG_0774

IMG_0788

IMG_0852

IMG_0841

My fave from the batch

If you're in the MD/VA/DC area, be sure to catch Lily in one of her many concerts.
You can also catch more of Lily on her youtube channel.

One of my absolute original fave from Lily


Enjoy!

2 comments:

izumi said... [Reply]

how fun! i love the vintage look on her (: she's my friend's bff and i love her channel!

Melanie said... [Reply]

wow! small world! i kno.. her voice is awesome =)

Post a Comment

 
© MYU Photography