10.19.2010

Amy | Gaithersburg | Fashion Portraits

I like to leave 10% of my photography work in doing something that involves creativity at its best and this shoot was one of them. It makes me think outside of the box and really test my makeup and hair skills. I don't do alot of indoor shoots and I definitely wanted to challenge myself this time, so I've chosen the one place that I frequent often and that would be iRockTV in Gaithersburg. It was the perfect setting and the owners there were so kind enough to allow us to run amuck there. =P

Now for the results from the day:

IMG_3356
IMG_3402
IMG_3351

I had my friend David come out to shoot with me as well and he was trying to convert me to strobist by letting me try out his lights a bit. Result below. =P
IMG_3382

However, after seeing some of his gear though kinda scared me away, considering he didn't even bring all of them to the shoot. I'm not sure I will convert anytime soon. I'm just a simple girl who like to bring what I can carry to any shoot. =P

IMG_3471
IMG_3482
IMG_3682
IMG_3726
IMG_3747
IMG_3662

That's all! I wanted to thank the ppl at iRock for letting us hang out for the entire afternoon to evening. Hoped you enjoy the photos! =)

2 comments:

Unknown said... [Reply]

she's gorgeous!! I love her hair up!! BEAUTIFUL pictures!

Melanie said... [Reply]

thank u! =)

Post a Comment

 
© MYU Photography