8.14.2009

Karen & Craig | Engagement | Strathmore Music Center

Session Date: August 12, 2009
Location
: Strathmore Music Center

So this was my first referral and I was really excited yet nervous at the same time. I did this right after work with quick makeup so that we still have time to head out before the sun set. They wanted a mini session to take some quick photos for the newspaper announcements and of course while we're out there, why not take some more photos for fun. =D
Photobucket

Photobucket
I said to whisper into her ear and he licked it instead. haha. funny couple

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
They were a cute couple who recently got engaged and best of all, big foodies! haha, that's my kind of couple there. =P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© MYU Photography