8.13.2009

Kammy & Rhys | Engagement | Ashburn/Doukenie Winery

Session Date: August 9, 2009
Location: Ashburn and Doukenie Winery

So I had the honor of taking my friend's e-pic this past Sunday at Doukenie Winery but first, we met up for lunch to chat and catch up since I haven't seen her in a few months. Afterwards, the fiance had to leave for a meeting at 1pm so we just headed back to their house. On the way there, she realized that when she switched purses, that she forgot her keys in the other one at home. I didn't panick too much bc hey, I'll just do her makeup in the car while we wait for him to get back. It didn't take too long - about 30 mins before he arrived and we went back in to finish.

Before

After

And this is how the day went...

The next few pics are near her house which is cute - a gazebo and columns - what more can you ask for a nice backdrop. hehe.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
She had a parasol in the car so of course we used it! hehe. Next few pics are at the winery who btw the owner makes awesome baklava! My mouth is watering just thinking about it. mmm.

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jump! haha. I love jumping photos - too funny!

I had an awesome time shooting them and while processing the photos, they always make me smile cause you can definitely see the love there. I love my "job" =)

2 comments:

Aika said... [Reply]

They look so cute together!

Melanie said... [Reply]

they are def cute in person =D

Post a Comment

 
© MYU Photography