11.18.2009

Steph & Ray | Wedding | Newton White Mansion

I attended the event as guest and was requested to be at the reception earlier to attend to the bride for any makeup/hair touchups. Since the bride and groom were still out taking portrait photos, I had some time to kill and decided to take some photos while I was there. The most difficult environment to work with is indoor lighting and that definitely post a great challenge for me at the mansion. I don't have an external flash and don't like using the one that's built-in so these photos are non-flashed. =)


Then the bride arrived and started taking her pics.



Then it was time for the reception

This photo was unexpected and I love it when that happens.

The wedding was beautiful and went without a hitch. I had a great time and best wishes to the couple. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© MYU Photography