9.08.2009

"You take a Napa, You don't move to Napa"

Quote taken from my fave show "Sex and the City" and I would move to Napa but who wouldn't - it's too gorgeous for words. Anyways, it's been awhile since I've blogged, but the best thing about blogger is that you can back-date the posts so that's what I'll do. ;) Anywho, I'll start with Labor Day weekend when hubby and I took a trip out to San Fran for an unplanned family gathering event. There I wanted to take him out to Napa Valley since it was his first time. Photos speak best so this was what came of the trip =)

Castello di Amorosa


Cheers!
winery art
Touristing at GGB
Afternoon at Golden Gate Bridge
Unclaimed apple
Found a lone apple just sitting in the corner waiting for a pic moment. =)

Overall, it was a great trip and we stuffed our mouths to the brim with all the yummy food. Can't wait to go back but for now, I'll have these pics to remember the trip by. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© MYU Photography