4.21.2010

Alexandra | Baltimore | Fashion Portraits

Session Date: April 10th, 2010
Location: Baltimore, MD

I had the fortune of meeting up with Alexandra for a photo shoot that's not your typical portrait session. This was probably the easiest shoot yet since all I had to do was show up and take her photos. She did her own hair and makeup down to her nails as well as creating a whole new outfit. When she told me that she had a lobster outfit ready to go, I didn't know what to expect, truth be told. However, she surprised me enough with her whole ensemble and was impressed with how well she pulled all of her looks together.

IMG_6620

IMG_6661

IMG_6737

IMG_6679

IMG_6681 copy

IMG_6805 copy

IMG_6839

Hope you enjoyed the photos as much as I've enjoyed taking them. It was a pleasure working with Alexandra and hope there will be other occassions as well. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© MYU Photography