5.04.2010

Ty Giovanni Marcucio | Woodbridge | Baby Portraits

Session Date: May 1, 2010
Location: Woodbridge, CT

Ty took his first breath on April 28, 2010 at 6:56pm. I literally screamed when I first heard the news, especially on the sex of the baby since the parents didn't want to know until then. Ironically, I was celebrating a birthday dinner with friends and I'm sure the other patrons were less enthused by my excitement. That didn't faze me in the least and I couldn't wait to head up to CT to see him. He's just the smallest, most precious little thing and we're all just soaking him right up.

IMG_7327

IMG_7362

IMG_7402


It's been less than a day and I miss him already! Can't wait till next time I get to hold him in my arms again. Welcome to the world, Ty! Love, Auntie =)

Also want to give a shoutout to my brother David who's birthday is today. So many things to celebrate in such a short time! Love it =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© MYU Photography