9.17.2010

Jenny | Pittsburgh | Boudoir

I'm not sure if many of you know what a boudoir shoot is, but these shoots are normally done before or after a wedding as a gift to hubby. They can be done as hot and revealing as you want like how Tony Yang does it in his "intime" sessions or done as sexy cute as I did with Jenny. I wanted to keep it very light and fun and just show another side of Jenny that her hubby hasn't seen before. As a request, I'm only allow to blog PG stuff; the rest are for her hubby's eyes only. ;P

IMG_3537
IMG_3609
IMG_3636
IMG_3705
IMG_3813
IMG_3834
IMG_3838

You wouldn't believe me if I told you, but Jenny is a mommy to a sweet little boy. She's definitely one hot momma! I actually did their family shoot couple months back, so check that out. Hoped you enjoy the pics. =)

1 comments:

Unknown said... [Reply]

gorgeous pictures and SHE IS a hot momma!! ^_^

Post a Comment

 
© MYU Photography