10.24.2010

Karen & Craig | Brookeville | Wedding

I had met Karen & Craig about a year ago when I took their mini e-session for their hometown's newspaper. About a month ago, Karen reached out to me wanting to do her hair and makeup for the wedding on 10-10-10 after she went through three unsuccessful trials. I was honored, but also a bit hesitant, since I didn't want to ruin the moment if there was a hair-tastrophy on one of the most important day to any bride. However, after doing a hair trial few weeks before the wedding, that settled my nerves down a bit. I was also there as guest to document their beautiful day. =)

IMG_0012
So glad the bride loved her hair/makeup =) That was the nerve-wrecking part of the day. The rest was easy-peasy =)

IMG_0031
Isn't her dress gorgeous??

IMG_0130
IMG_0193
IMG_0166
IMG_0182
IMG_0383
IMG_0364
IMG_0448
IMG_0481

The wedding was held outdoors at the Inn at Brookeville Farm and indoors for the reception and cocktail hours. It was definitely the perfect setting for a wedding, not to mention, the food was quite awesome. =)
IMG_0530
IMG_0537
IMG_0623
IMG_0676
IMG_0692
IMG_0234
IMG_0264
IMG_0236
IMG_0307
I have to give props to Karen for hand-making those cookie favors - each personalized with a guest's name!

IMG_0285
IMG_0235
IMG_693
IMG_0930
IMG_0931
IMG_1229
Whew, that's everything! Hope you all enjoyed the pics and big congrats to Karen & Craig! =)

For more updates, follow Melanie on
facebook or twitter

4 comments:

Green Mint Asian Grill said... [Reply]

those Cookies.. too cute, keep that in my memory jar! Once again Great job!!! Love your work and Love you!

Melanie said... [Reply]

I kno! Too cute. Thx Janice. Love ya! :D

Unknown said... [Reply]

the photos turned out beautiful AND so did the hair/makeup! ^_^ Definitely love the cookie idea!! very unique!

s_saamm said... [Reply]

"aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee".

&& and oh my, beautiful rings :D.

Post a Comment

 
© MYU Photography